Thursday, June 27, 2013

Crochet and Lace Swimsuits

One of my first bikini's was a crochet two piece. I absolutely loved it until one day, I was in the ocean and it got wet and became heavy. Then my sister, who had the same bikini, got hit by a wave and her bottoms came off. Eventually, I got hit by a wave and had the same fate.

Well times have changed because the crochet swimsuits at World Swimwear do not sag or feel heavy when wet. The sexy crochet styles have lycra support for a perfect fit.


World Swimwear has real crochet bikini's. We have the option between lycra infused crochet or real crochet that has a lycra liner.



We also have a crochet cover up that will be sure to turn heads! This can be worn with multiple colors.

Shop now at World Swimwear.


1 comment:

  1. I love all these!! So adorable!! http://myfoxymoxie.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete